Modkid Styled - Travel Art Folio

Thursday, December 11, 2014

Since I've already sewn a Travel Art Folio for my creative girl, I thought it would be fun to style a Folio for a boy complete with all the fillers. The pocket could house the fun stencils and scissors. The pencil toppers might be fun for creative play that doesn't involve drawing at all!


  1. Just My Type Retro Clover Grey
  2. Just My Type Keys Navy
  3. Paper Pad
  4. Scissors
  5. Colored Pencils
  6. Stencils
  7. Pencil Toppers
  8. Crayons

1 comment:

  1. I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often. buy scratch maps

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshi Playground |